Hyundai Next Fuel Cell Vehicle Gets a Name - 2019 Hyundai NEXO Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By hyundaifan

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Hyundai Next Fuel Cell Vehicle Gets a Name

he Hyundai NEXO made its debut at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The all-new, dedicated fuel cell EV serves as the Korean automakerís technological flagship and will spearhead Hyundaiís plans to accelerate development of low-emission vehicles, which corresponds with its goal of introducing 18 eco-friendly models to global markets by 2025. The company highlighted three advanced technological features found in the NEXO: blind-spot view monitor, lane following assist and highway driving assist, as well as remote smart parking assist.

Read More Here
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 05:30 PM

Always a fan of when car makers use a new name because often that indication they weren't tied down to any prior way of building what they have now. Often that is the case, otherwise it sabotages the established name. However sometimes I understand that starting smaller is required to test whether a new configuration can work.
H2nexO likes this.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundaifan View Post
Always a fan of when car makers use a new name because often that indication they weren't tied down to any prior way of building what they have now. Often that is the case, otherwise it sabotages the established name. However sometimes I understand that starting smaller is required to test whether a new configuration can work.
That's precisely what I disliked about the Kia Soul EV. While it was great for testing the brands launch into a growing EV market, I felt a more unique approach was needed.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 10:04 AM

I'm not a big fan of this headlight design that started with the Cherokee, but it seems its been working well enough for the Kona. I do think this is one of the better looking FCV that we've seen come to market, lets just hope its priced less aggressively.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 09:02 PM

Jeep's problem is they're mixing old and new designs.
Hyundai on the other hand is not!
Here we're getting design that's consistent from front to rear resulting in an affordable CUV with design that rivals vehicles costing twice as much.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page